Tuesday, February 22, 2011

eBay Here I Come!

Over the years, I've purchased a lot of guitar parts and wood on eBay. Not because I want to save money necessarily, but because I can find stuff there that I can't find anywhere else.

Today, I took my eBay experience a little further by listing three of my guitars for sale.

The Highline Special

The Highline Legato

The Highline Tomahawk

I was hoping to sell these guitars through my Highline Handmade Electric Guitars and Pickups site, but the weak economy coupled with a lack of familiarity with my product hasn't moved them off the wall just yet. I have all sorts of new designs I want to build, but I gotta make room first. So like the car dealer on TV says, "We're slashing prices like never before!"

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck I hope you sell them all. I love that High Line Special. That will be in my build queue once I get better all all this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete