Friday, February 4, 2011

Coming Soon: The Super Easy Series Of Electric Guitar Plans

It's taking quite a bit of time to get everything for the Super Easy Series together, but I hope to have two different body shape plans ready for purchase in the next few days. Each guitar shape will be available with either a hardtail, a standard tremolo or a Floyd Rose tremolo. You'll also be able to choose from a variety of pickup configurations.

The drawings are done, but I have to set up the web pages on my eGuitar Plans site. As it turns out, with all of the options, there are 15 ways you can order each plan. For two different guitar bodies, that means 30 choices. Plus, each plan will come with three files; a full size, a tiled letter and a tiled A4.

As you might imagine, this is going to take a little time to organize and push live. Hopefully early next week.

Oh, and the price for one of my Super Easy Series plans? $5. About the cost of a magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good deal to me. Can't wait to see what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Best Electric Guitars

    ReplyDelete